SBI Recruitment 2019
SBI Job for Senior Executive (Credit Review) - CA / MBA /PGDM
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit State Bank of India (SBI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in State Bank of India (SBI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete SBI Senior Executive (Credit Review) - CA / MBA /PGDMrecruitment 2019 process.
Senior Executive (15 Vacancies) – Last Date 11 February 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), State Bank of India (SBI) recruits Senior Executive Posts. CA / MBA /PGDM candidates can apply.
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or
GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/OBC candidates.
5. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reserv ation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer
as on 31.03.2018. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2018 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such
candidates, if called for interview.
6. Reservation for PWD is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the post.
7. PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Government of India guidelines.
8. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available as detailed under
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by
the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The
decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off
marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES:
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 600/- ( Six
Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and intimation charges of
100/- ( One hundred only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
ii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway
iii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form,
candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway
integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be
iv. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet
Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction
charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
v. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form,
bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which
should be printed and retained by the candidate.
vi. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance,
please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
vii. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form
containing fee details, at later stage.
viii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it
be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
About State Bank of India – SBI (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया):
State Bank of India welcomes you to explore the world of premier bank in India.
In this section, you can access detailed information on Overview of the Bank, Technology Upgradation in the Bank, Board of Directors, Financial Results and Shareholder Info.
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.
Our commitment to nation-building is complete & comprehensive.
Postal Address:State Bank Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/