Address: State Bank Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021
Executive (Credit Monitoring) - CA
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR Please check with the concern authority or website
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) : Chartered Accountant
Experience requirements ( अनुभव ) : Preference will be given to person having post qualification experience in corporate/ SME Credit as an Executive in supervisory/ management role in Schedule Commercial Bank/ Associate or Subsidiary of a Schedule Commercial Bank OR In a Public sector or listed Financial Institution/ Company
No of govt vacancies ( रिक्तियों की संख्या ) : 10
Age limit ( आयु सीमा ) : Minimum 22 years, Maximum 30 years
Job posted on 2019/01/10 1:02:16
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 2019/01/31
How to apply for SBI vacancy ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) : Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
Recruitment category: Accounting & Finance
Employment type: CONTRACTOR
Click for recruitment detail: Official website document
Official document ↓↓
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment Details
State Bank of India (SBI) is recruiting for the post of Executive (Credit Monitoring) - CA. Interested Candidates can apply online (https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/0801191801_DETAILED-AD-ENGLISH.pdf) or offline as suggested by the State Bank of India (SBI). Education qualification for the post of Executive (Credit Monitoring) - CA at SBI is Chartered Accountant. Last Date to submit your application forms for Executive (Credit Monitoring) - CA is 2019/01/31. Age limit is Minimum 22 years, Maximum 30 years. Total vacancies are 10 for the post of Executive (Credit Monitoring) - CA.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit State Bank of India (SBI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in State Bank of India (SBI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete SBI Executive (Credit Monitoring) - CArecruitment process.
Executive Vacancy – Last Date 31 January 2019, State Bank of India (SBI) recruits Executive Posts. CA experience candidates can apply.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/