Space Applications Centre (SAC) Recruitment 2019
Job for Scientist/ Engineer‐ SC (M.Des, B.E./B.Tech.)
Space Applications Centre (SAC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Space Applications Centre (SAC) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Space Applications Centre (SAC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Space Applications Centre (SAC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Space Applications Centre (SAC) Scientist/ Engineer‐ SC (M.Des, B.E./B.Tech.)recruitment 2019 process.
Space Applications Centre (SAC) recruits Scientist/ Engineer Post. Candidate with M.Des, B.E./B.Tech. can apply.
About Space Applications Centre (SAC):
Space Applications Centre (SAC), is a major research and development centre of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). It plays a key role in realizing vision and mission of ISRO. Located at Ahmedabad, SAC is spread across two campuses having multi-disciplinary activities.
The core competence of the centre lies in development of space borne and air borne instruments/payloads and their applications for national development and societal benefits. These applications are in diverse areas and primarily meet the communication, navigation and remote sensing needs of the country. Besides these, the centre also contributes significantly in scientific and planetary missions of ISRO like Chandrayan-1, Mars Orbiter Mission etc.
Contact Us:Jodhpur Tekra, Ambawadi Vistar P.O. Ahmedabad – 380015
Fax No: +91-79-26915841
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in