South Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment
Govt Job for Stenographer (12th Passed)
South Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for South Western Railway (SWR) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit South Western Railway (SWR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in South Western Railway (SWR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete South Western Railway (SWR) Stenographer (12th Passed)recruitment process.
Stenographer (30 Vacancies) – Last Date 18 January 2019, South Western Railway (SWR) recruits Stenographer post. Candidate with 12th pass canapply.
About South Western Railway (SWR):
South Western Railway was created by amalgamating the re-organized Hubli division from South Central Railway and Bangalore & Mysore divisions from Southern Railway. It has been operational from 1st April 2003 having the headquarters at Hubli in the state of Karnataka. The Railway comprises of 03 divisions, viz. Hubli, Bangalore & Mysore and primarily caters to Karnataka state with 84% of its jurisdiction located there.The balance 16% of its route length falls in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Goa.
Contact Us:Chief Public Relations Officer, South Western Railway,Hubli
Phone :+91 0836-2289615
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/