South Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Sports persons against sports quota
South Central Railway Recruitment Details
How to Apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit South Central Railway website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in South Central Railway Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete South Central Railway Sports persons against sports quotarecruitment 2019 process.
South Central Railway (Secunderabad, Telangana) recruits Sports persons posts. 10th or 12th passed, ITI candidates can apply.
About South Central Railway
South Central Railway was formed on 02-10-1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada Divisions of Southern Railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. Subsequently, Guntakal Division of Southern Railway was merged with South Central Railway on 02-10-1977 and Sholapur Division was remerged with Central Railway. Secunderabad Division was split into two Divisions viz. Secunderabad and Hyderabad on 17-02-1978. Following re-organisation of zones and Divisions with effect from 01-04-2003, two new Divisions viz., Guntur and Nanded were operationalised duly transferring Hubli Division to newly formed South Western Railway.
Website Address: http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/