Civil Engineer Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 04 February 2019 (Solapur, Maharashtra), Solapur University recruits Civil Engineer Post. Candidate with B.E. experienced Candidate can apply.
Solapur University Recruitment
Civil Engineer (B.E.)
Solapur University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Solapur University Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Solapur University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Solapur University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Solapur University Civil Engineer (B.E.)recruitment process.
About Solapur University:
Solapur University was established on 1st August 2004 and was inaugurated on 03-08-2004 by the Governor of Maharashtra. The formation of the university at Solapur was a long cherished desire of the people of this region. Earlier, to the formation of University, Solapur had a P.G. Centre of Shivaji University for over two decades. The centre for P.G. studies had three postgraduate science departments and 7 postgraduate courses conducted in the P.G. departments. With this sound background Solapur University has been established to cater the needs of over 60,000 students community. The university is poised for an ambitious growth. The University is now a hub of various academic activities. Good number of Engineering, Agricultural, Architectural, Medical and Traditional institutions of national fame are located in and around the city. Solapur is a home of religious saints of various languages as the district is at a triple junction of linguistic states of Andhra, Karnataka and Maharashtra.
Contact Us:Solapur Pune National Highway, Kegaon, Solapur 413 255 (Maharashtra) (India)
Telefax No.: 0217-2744770
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/