Research Associates Vacancies – Last Date 16 April 2019 (Kolkata, West Bengal), Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) recruits Research Associate posts. Ph.D. degree candidates can apply.
Research Associates (RAs) - Ph.D.
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for SINP Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete SINP Research Associates (RAs) - Ph.D.recruitment process.
About Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP)
The Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) is an institution of basic research and training in physical and biophysical sciences located in Bidhannagar, Kolkata, India. The institute is named after the famous Indian physicist Meghnad Saha.
The Palit Research Laboratory used to be a laboratory under the Department of Physics in the University of Calcutta. Meghnad Saha became the Palit Professor of Physics at the University of Calcutta in 1938. Realizing the ensuing importance of nuclear physics, he reorganized the curriculum to include nuclear physics and commissioned some necessary instruments. Soon the necessity of a small-scale cyclotron was felt. Thanks to the help of Jawaharlal Nehru and patronage of J.R.D.Tata, the foundation stone of the Institute of Nuclear Physics was laid at Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Calcutta in 1949. The building was inaugurated in 1950 by Irène Joliot-Curie. The institute shifted to its new building in Bidhannagar in the late 1980s.
Contact Us:Sector – 1, Block – AF Bidhan nagar,
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/