Sikkim University Recruitment
Govt Job for JRF (M.Sc., CSIR/UGC/NET(LS)/GAT E/JEST qualified)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Sikkim University Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Sikkim University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Sikkim University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Sikkim University JRF (M.Sc., CSIR/UGC/NET(LS)/GAT E/JEST qualified) recruitment process.
Sikkim University recruits JRF Post. Candidates with M.Sc., CSIR / UGC / NET(LS) / GAT E / JEST qualified experienced can apply.
About Sikkim University (सिक्किम विश्वविद्यालय):
Sikkim University (Nepali : सिक्किम विश्वविद्यालय) is a central university established under an Act of Parliament of India [THE SIKKIM UNIVERSITY ACT, 2006 (No. 10 of 2007)]. It is located at Gangtok. The university campus is expected to be built at Yangang in South Sikkim district, about 56 kilometres (35 mi) away from Gangtok. The university’s first chancellor was M. S. Swaminathan and Mahendra P. Lama was the first vice chancellor. The university offers traditional courses in humanities, physical and life sciences and forestry along with non-traditional courses that would be unique and related to the state including subjects like ethnic history, mountain studies, border studies and hill music and culture. All the colleges in the state of Sikkim are affiliated to this university.
Postal Address:6th Mile Samdur P.O. Tadong Gangtok – 737102 Sikkim.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/