Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) Recruitment
Govt Job for Deputy General Manager (Works)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) Deputy General Manager (Works) recruitment process.
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir) recruits Deputy General Manager posts. BTech, BE and Diploma candidates can apply.
About Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB)
Out of all Hindu deities, Lord Shiva is extremely popular not only amongst Indians but also amongst the people of other nationalities. To get closer to their revered God, who appears on this earth in the unique form of an Ice Lingam, millions of devotees trek through the daunting mountains to Shri Amarnathji Shrine in South Kashmir every year in the summer months to pay obeisance. The Shrine is managed by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB), that was constituted by an Act of the Jammu & Kashmir State Legislature in 2000 with His Excellency the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir as its ex-officio Chairman. The Amarnathji Shrine Board is responsible for the better management of the Shri Amarnathji Yatra, upgradation of facilities for holy pilgrims and matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. Assisted by a Chief Executive Officer who is a senior IAS officer and eight distinguished Board Members, the board is constantly working towards making this journey the most cherished one.
Role of the Board:
The following roles and responsibilities have been assigned to Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) as per section 16 of the Act:
1. To arrange for the proper performance of worship at the Holy Shrine.
2. To make arrangements for the safe custody of the funds, valuable and jewelry and for the preservation of the Board Fund.
3. To undertake developmental activities concerning the areas of the shrine and its surroundings.
4. To make provision for the payment of suitable emoluments to the salaried staff.
5. To make suitable arrangements for the imparting of religious instruction and general education to the pilgrims.
6. To undertake for the benefit of worshippers and pilgrims:
a. The construction of buildings for their accommodation
b. The construction of sanitary works; and
c. The improvement of means of communication
7. To make provision of medical relief for worshippers and pilgrims
8. To do all such things as may be incidental and conducive to the efficient management, maintenance and administration of the Holy Shrine and the Board Funds and for the convenience of the pilgrims.
Website Address: http://www.shriamarnathjishrine.com/
Contact Us:Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo, Jammu (Nov – April)
K-Villa Sohrawardy House, Shiv Pora, Srinagar (May- Oct)
Tele:,191-2555662, 194-2501821,Telefax: 0191-2503399/ 2468250