Shiv Nadar University Recruitment 2019
Shiv Nadar University Job for Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified)
Shiv Nadar University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Shiv Nadar University Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Shiv Nadar University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Shiv Nadar University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Shiv Nadar University Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified)recruitment 2019 process.
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 20 January 2019, Shiv Nadar University recruits Junior Research Fellow post. M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified experienced candidates can apply.
About Shiv Nadar University
Shiv Nadar University is a multi-disciplinary, student-centric, research-focused university offering a full range of academic programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level. SNU’s multi-disciplinary curriculum provides students a strong foundation in disciplines in the humanities and social sciences, natural sciences, technology and engineering studies, communications and management, while enabling them to gain mastery of a subject of their choosing. Taught by world class faculty, undergraduate education at SNU is designed to develop students with the breadth of vision, knowledge, skills and attitudes required to succeed in the careers of the 21st century. The programs at SNU bear the distinctive stamp of interdisciplinarity and research, leading to scholarly publications and creative expressions by the faculty and students.
NH91, Tehsil Dadri
Gautam Buddha Nagar
Uttar Pradesh – 201314
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/