Satyawati College Recruitment 2019
Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech)- Government Job
Satyawati College Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Satyawati College Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Satyawati College website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Satyawati College Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Satyawati College Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech)- Government Jobrecruitment 2019 process.
Satyawati College recruits Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates with M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech can apply.
About Satyawati College:
Satyawati College, a constituent College of the University of Delhi, was established in the year 1972 by the Government of Delhi. The College is named after a great freedom fighter, Behen (Sister) Satyawati, grand-daughter of Swami Shradhanand, who worked in close association with leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, Jawahar Lal Nehru, Jai Prakash Narain and Sarojini Naidu. She worked tirelessly till her death for uprooting poverty, ignorance and communalism. She was named Toofani Behen (Stormy Sister) by Mahatma Gandhi for her zeal and commitment. The College is centrally located in Ashok Vihar, North Delhi and has a sprawling campus spread over an area of 10 acres. It is a co-educational institution and attracts students from all strata of the society. The College is proud to have the magnificent, state of the art ‘Satya Auditorium’, one of the best in the University of Delhi. It is surely going to greatly enhance the activities in the spheres of academics, arts and add to co-curricular activities.
Postal Address:Ashok Vihar Phase-III,, New Delhi, Delhi 110052
Tel:011 2721 9570