Sathyabama University (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) Recruitment 2019
Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc/M.Phil, M. Tech, Ph.D, NET/GATE)
Sathyabama University (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Sathyabama University (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Sathyabama University (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Sathyabama University (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Sathyabama University (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc/M.Phil, M. Tech, Ph.D, NET/GATE) recruitment 2019 process.
Sathyabama University (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) recruits Junior Research Fellow Posts. M.Sc / M.Phil, M. Tech CSIR/ICMR/NET/GATE qualified, Ph.D candidates can apply.
About Sathyabama University
Sathyabama University was established under section (3) of the UGC Act, 1956 (A Christian Minority Institution) which was formerly known as Sathyabama Engineering College established by JEPPIAAR EDUCATIONAL TRUST in 1987. It is a pioneer institute imparting knowledge in the areas of engineering, science, technology and education. The institution’s progress and contribution in the field of technical education for over two decades made the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India to grant Deemed University status on 16th July , 2001 and University status on 13th September , 2006 under section(3) of the UGC Act, 1956.
Contact Details: THE REGISTRAR
(Established under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)
Declared as Category ” A ” University by Ministry of Human Resource Developemnt ( MHRD ) , Government of India .
(A CHRISTIAN MINORITY INSTITUTION)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai – 600 119.
University Administrative Office:
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Road,
Chennai – 600 119.
Phone: 044 – 2450 3150 / 51 / 52 / 54 / 55
Fax: 044 – 2450 2344
Chancellor – email@example.com
Directors – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chancellor – email@example.com
Registrar – firstname.lastname@example.org
Controller of Examinations – email@example.com
Dean (Publications) – firstname.lastname@example.org