Sainik School Ambikapur Recruitment
Assistant Master (Hindi)
Sainik School Ambikapur Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Sainik School Ambikapur Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Sainik School Ambikapur website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Sainik School Ambikapur Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Sainik School Ambikapur Assistant Master (Hindi)recruitment process.
Sainik School Ambikapur recruits Assistant Master (Hindi) posts. Graduate, B.Ed, CTET qualified, Experienced candidates can apply.
About Sainik School Ambikapur
Sainik School Ambikapur started functioning with effect from 1st September 2008. The Sainik Schools are a system of schools in India conceived in 1961 by V. K. Krishna Menon, the then Defence Minister of India and established by the MoD under the aegis of the School Society to rectify the regional and class imbalance amongst the Officer cadre of the Indian Armed Forces, by preparing students for entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune. Today there are 24 such schools covering almost all the states of the country.
SAINIK SCHOOL AMBIKAPUR
VILLAGE – MENDRA KALAN
CITY – AMBIKAPUR
DIST – SURGUJA
STATE – CHHATTISGARH
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefax – 07774-232999
Phone No. – 7747032999
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/