Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment
Resident House Officers (MBBS)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Resident House Officers (MBBS) recruitment process.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) recruits Resident House Officers Post.MBBS candidates can apply.
About Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in world. With an annual turnover of ₹50627 crore (US$7.5 billion) (FY 2014-15). It is a public sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market is largely owned by Government of India and acts like an operating company. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 93,352 employees (as of 31-Mar-2015). With an annual production of 13.9 million metric tons, SAIL is the 24th largest steel producer in the world. The Hot Metal capacity of the Company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 23.5 million tonnes per annum by the end of the Financial Year 2015-16. P.K Singh is the current chairman of SAIL. SAIL operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Rourkela, Bhilai, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravathi. It also owns a Ferro Alloy plant at Chandrapur. As part of its global ambition, the company is undergoing a massive expansion and modernisation programme involving upgrading and building new facilities with emphasis on state of the art green technology.
Postal Address:Ispat Bhawan, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003(STD-011)
EPBAX – Ispat Bhawan- 24300100, 24367481-86
EPBAX – Scope Minar – 22467360, 7384, 7412, 7413, 7418, 7420, 7425
Fax No. : 24367015 (Ispat Bhawan) / 22467458 (Scope Minar)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/