Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment
Young Professionals (B.Tech., LLB, MBA) - Government Jobs
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Sports Authority of India (SAI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Sports Authority of India (SAI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Sports Authority of India (SAI) Young Professionals (B.Tech., LLB, MBA) - Government Jobs recruitment process.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) recruits Young Professionals Posts. candidates with B.Tech., LLB, MBA can apply.
About Sports Authority of India (SAI)
The Sports Authority of India (SAI) (Hindi: भारतीय खेल प्राधिकरण) is an apex National Sports body set up in 1984 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India for broad basing and bringing excellence in sports across India. It has 9 Regional Centres which are located at Bengaluru, Gandhinagar, Chandigarh,Kolkata, Imphal, Guwahati ,Bhopal, Lucknow and Sonepat;and two Academic institutions viz. Netaji Subhash National Institute of Sports(NS NIS), Patiala and Laxmibai National College of Physical Education (LNCPE),Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala). Through NS NIS Patiala and some of the regional centres at Bengaluru, Kolkata and Thiruvananthapuram SAI offers a variety of courses in sports coaching and sports medicine and SAI LNCPE, Thiruvananthapuram conducts graduate and post-graduate courses in physical education.
Office Address: SAI
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate)
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/