Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL) Recruitment 2019
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL) Company Secretaryrecruitment 2019 process.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited-RVUNL (Jaipur, Rajasthan) recruits Company Secretary posts. CA/ICWA/LL.B., MBA, Experienced candidates can apply.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL)
The history of power development in Rajasthan goes back to the year 1949, when 19 princely states merged to form Rajasthan. At that time, electric power, was confined to very few towns, and electricity was considered a luxury. The total number of towns and villages electrified at that time,did not exceed 42 and the installed generating capacity was only 13.27 MW. However, with the formation of Rajasthan State Electricity Board on 1st july 1957,power sector in Rajasthan received priority and power projects began to mushroom all over State. Under new Power Reforms Undertaken by State Government, RSEB was unbundled into following five Government Companies in July 2000.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUN) has been entrusted with the job of development of power projects under state sector, in the state along with operation & maintenance of state owned power stations. Government of Rajasthan constituted the Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUN) under Companies Act-1956 on 19th July, 2000. The Nigam is since playing lead role in giving highest priority to the power generation for manifold and rapid development of the state.
The generating Stations of RVUN have acquired a distinctive reputation in the country for their efficient and economic power generation.
Website Address: http://www.rvunl.com/
Contact us: Rajasthn Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Vidyut Bhawan, Jyoti Nagar, Janpath, Jaipur -302005
(STD Code 0141)