Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Recruitment 2019
Job for General Manager/ Additional General Manager (B.Tech/B.E)
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) General Manager/ Additional General Manager (B.Tech/B.E)recruitment 2019 process.
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) recruits General Manager/ Additional General Manager Post. Candidate with Post B.Tech/B.Eexperience can apply.
About Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL):
Indian Railway network particularly High Density Network, which connects the four Metro Cities of Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai & Mumbai including the diagonals is over saturated. Challenges of higher economic growth require leap forward capacity development strategy on Indian Railways. Paradigms of such a strategy required a shift from dependence on purely budgetary sources and internal surplus of Railways to mobilization of non-budgetary financial resources from private sector, banks, financial institutions, multilateral and bilateral agencies through a mix of equity and debt. The financial resources available from the traditional sources were found to be grossly inadequate to meet the requirement. The Ministry of Railways, therefore, had been considering various innovative methods of project distribution and creation of assets. Another paradigm shift required was to change from project mode of planning to programme mode to be implemented in a time bound manner. It was felt that the Railways instead of becoming the bottleneck in economic growth of the country should spur economic growth by development of capacity ahead of demand. It required fast track implementation of projects adopting established practice of financial closure and use of modern project management techniques.
Contact Us:RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LIMITED, Plot No. 25, First Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place,
R. K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/