RSGL Recruitment 2019
RSGL Job for Engineer (Management Service Group) - B.E.
Rajasthan State Gas Limited (RSGL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for RSGL Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Rajasthan State Gas Limited (RSGL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Rajasthan State Gas Limited (RSGL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete RSGL Engineer (Management Service Group) - B.E.recruitment 2019 process.
Engineer Vacancy – Last Date 15 January 2019, Rajasthan State Gas Limited (RSGL) recruits Engineer post. Candidate with B.E. experience can apply.
Rajasthan State Gas Limited (RSGL):
Rajasthan State Gas Limited (RSGL), a Joint Venture Company of Rajasthan State Petroleum Corporation Limited, RSPCL (a subsidiary of Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals Limited, RSMM) and GAIL Gas Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of Government of India, Maharatna PSU, GAIL (India) Limited) was incorporated on 20th September 2013 as RSPCL-GAIL Gas Limited(the name was later changed to RSGL) as a nodal Agency for development of retail gas infrastructure in the state of Rajasthan for ensuring availability of Clean, Safe and Green Fuel to meet the demand of Industrial, Commercial, automotive and domestic customers. Company has authorized share capital of Rs. 200 Crores and has aggressive business plan to create CNG Highway corridors in the state of Rajasthan.
As a maiden project, RSGL has completed Mega CNG station at Neemrana, district Alwar and Daughter Booster station at Kukus near Jaipur along NH-8 and has started dispensing CNG to plying Vehicles thereby opening CNG Corridor between Delhi – Jaipur -Delhi in the month of June, 2016 as per the Chief Minister, GoR budget mandate. The Mega CNG station at Neemrana operates round the clock and hence makes CNG available 24×7 for commuting Vehicles on Delhi-Jaipur-Delhi highway (NH-8).
Contact Us:First Floor, Khaniz Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C- Scheme, Jaipur – 302005
Phone : 0141-4082015,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/