રાષ્ટ્રીય રક્ષા યુનિવર્સિટી
|Name of the Post||Nature of Position||Monthly Fixed Remuneration in INR (Fixed)|
|01||Teaching cum Research Associate||Contractual (364 days) *can be extended up to 5 years based on performance||₹53,000/-|
|02||Training, Internship and Placement Officer||Contractual (364 days) *can be extended up to 5 years based on performance||₹44,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for the Contractual Positions
- (Sr. No. 01) Teaching cum Research AssociateEducational Qualification & Experience for Teaching cum Research Associate:Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Police Administration/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university with having National Eligibility Test (NET) and/or PhD in the relevant area (NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted).
Excellent knowledge of computer systems, i.e. MS office & Google tools. Must be excellent in written and oral communications and can draft emails independently.
- Assisting in various departmental duties and providing academic support to Professors/Assistant Professors and other staff
- Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals
- Representing the university at conferences and delivering presentations whenever necessary
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students
- Providing demonstrations and supervising experiments and investigations</li
- Answering queries in class or via email or telephone
- Providing Professors and Director with feedback on student progress
- Writing proposals to secure funding for research
- Performing any other duties as assigned or required by the University authority or by the Director to promote overall academic excellence and the development of the University
- (Sr. No. 02) Training, Internship and Placement OfficerEducational Qualification & Experience for Training, Internship and Placement Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in any discipline from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Desirable: MBA-HR from a reputed Institution
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems, i.e., MS office & Google tools
- Must be excellent in written and oral communications and can draft emails independently
- Experience in organizing training Programs (end-to-end process)
- Experience with the placement cell of any Academic Institute / Placement Consultancy / HR department of corporate shall be preferred
- Guide & motivate students in their preparation to obtain internships and employment
- Maintain up-to-date records of internship and placement of each student
- Network & Collaborate with industry specialists for internship and placement opportunities
- Work in consultation with Senior Manager (Internships & Placements) for Industry – Institute interaction for organizing lectures from professionals and industry
- Maintain confidentiality pertaining to all university information and comply with data protection legislation
How to Apply
- Online: Candidates should send their duly filled candidate form along with their updated resume to email@example.com before 15-07-2023 by 1700 Hrs.
- Please use the subject line RRU/SISPA/2023/02, name of the post you are applying for, or else your application will not be considered.
- Having fulfilled the above-mentioned qualification and experience doesn’t entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Shortlisted candidates will be sent an email.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained.
- The School of Internal Security and Police Administration reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above or any other specialization.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved autonomous Institutions (Whether applicable) or from a reputed institute/University abroad.
Lavad – Dehgam – 382305 Gandhinagar, Gujarat, INDIA
Phone: +91 79-68126800
Teaching cum Research Associate, Training, Internship and Placement Officer Vacancy – Last Date 15 July 2023 (Gandhinagar,Gujarat ), Rashtriya Raksha University (RRU) recruits Teaching cum Research Associate, Training, Internship and Placement Officer post. Candidates with Any Bachelors Degree, Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.D can apply.
Research Associate (No. of post: 2)
About Rashtriya Raksha University(CLOSED)
Rashtriya Raksha University, an Institution of National Importance of India, Pioneering National Security
and Police University of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, is established by the
Parliament of India, Act No. 31 of 2020.
The University aims to become an academic-research-training ecosystem for national security and
police. It endeavors to create a highly professional and well-trained police and security force in the
nation with a carefully developed perception of reassurance to the citizen rather than a threat. RRU
focuses on developing curriculum for national security, police education, research, and training
through its qualified civilian and professional faculty, committed human resources, motivated
participants and students. RRU offers an intellectually stimulating and professionally disciplined
environment, and a world-wide network for knowledge sharing and exchange.
It aims at providing education in contemporary and futuristic security and strategic studies with an
interdisciplinary perspective. The University contributes to the vision of India of peace and prosperity in
a stable world in alliance with grand strategic cooperation between like-minded nations. The RRU
mandate is geared at promoting greater understanding between internal security officers, military and
paramilitary forces, diplomats, civil servants, and civilians to further the cause of the Nation. As per the
vision of the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi outlined during the 1st Convocation of RRU in
2022, ‘the mandate of national security includes aspects of financial and economic security, climate
security, legal cooperation between states etc in addition to policing’.
It adopts a two-tier approach, at the national and international level, in its education, research, training,
and extension activities to be able to respond to the needs, expectations, and aspirations of its key
stakeholders in the security and strategic community including legislative, judicial, economic,
governance and the civil society counterparts.
The role entails executive-level interaction with practitioners, academics and students on matters
associated with obsolete criminal law at the national level. The candidate is expected to liaise and work
with counterparts in relevant Government departments, counsels, and researchers on a wide range of
legal, policy and academic areas of obsolete criminal law. The selected candidate will work under
supervision of Director of the School of National Security and Law, RRU and performs a wide range of
legal analyses, including administrative and legal research assigned to as a research team member.
This position requires a highly motivated problem solver with solid analytical, writing, presentation,
research, and organizational skills, accompanied by a desire to advance within the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in collection, preparations, analysis, and evaluation of research materials in areas as
assigned in the areas of obsolete criminal laws.
- Assists in compiling, analyzing, synthesizing, and preparing notes on state practice,
precedents, and doctrines in concise simple and understandable form.
- Assists in compiling, analyzing, and keeping track of judicial decisions and pronouncements of
the courts on obsolete criminal laws.
- Assists in identifying and conducting literature reviews of highly qualified publicists in obsolete
- Assists in preparations of materials for submission to Governments on matters of obsolete
- Assists with various tasks, including research, field research, presentation, and preparation.
- Supports the research team in academic activities, events, and meetings by contributing to
event programming, evaluations, and reporting.
- Require to visit Courts/Government offices and to conduct the interviews, collect data in
questionnaires and schedules.
- Field visit shall be required.
- Proficiency in English, Good communication with the ability to draft and edit reports and research
- Any other roles and responsibilities assigned by the department from time-to-time.
Educational Qualification & Experience
Candidates with LL.M with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the
grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an
equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Essential skills and abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and an interest in continued knowledge of technology
as it evolves.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a research team.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written formats.
- You have a keen eye for detail and organization.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as and when required.
- Desire to perform accurate and ethical research to achieve results for the study.
- Ability to openness to learning new ways of performing research.
- Respect for people from diverse national, gender, economic, racial backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyze, and synthesize information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and oral).
- Comfortable working in a team, good interpersonal skills.
- Good level of autonomy/independence in managing work.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), other statistical tools.
- CV (maximum 2 pages, including names of two referees)
- Motivation letter (maximum 1 page)
- A writing sample of up to 1000 words.
- Contact details as requested in the attached form
- Salary: INR 40,000 per month fixed.
- Duration of contract: 364 days (contract is extendable up to two years, on an annual basis,
depending upon the needs of the school, performance of the incumbent and availability of
Research Associate Vacancy – Last Date 20 June 2023 (Gandhinagar,Gujarat ), Rashtriya Raksha University (RRU) recruits Research Associate post. Candidates with LLM can apply.
Research Associate (Any Graduate) in Rashtriya Raksha University Recruitment
Research Associate (Any Graduate)
Research Associate Vacancy – Last Date 29 March 2023 (Gandhinagar,Gujarat ), Rashtriya Raksha University (RRU) recruits Research Associate post. Candidates with Any Graduate can apply.
About Rashtriya Raksha University ; राष्ट्रीय रक्षा यूनिवर्सिटी
Rashtriya Raksha University, an Institution of National Importance of India, Pioneering National Security and Police University of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, is established by the Parliament of India, Act No. 31 of 2020. The University aims to become an academic-research-training ecosystem for national security and police. Its endeavors focus on highly professional national security, police education, research, and training through its qualified civilian and security faculty, committed human resources, motivated participants and students, intellectually stimulating and professional disciplined environment, and world-wide network, sharing, and exchange. It aims at providing security and strategic education in the contemporary and futuristic security and strategic studies and interdisciplinary areas. The University contributes to the vision of India of Peace, Prosperous and Stable World in alliance with grand strategic cooperation between like-minded nations and promoting greater understanding between internal security officers, military and para-military forces, diplomats, civil servants, and civilians to promote the cause of the Nation. It adopts a two-tier approach, at the national and international levels, in its education, research and training, and extension in order to achieve capabilities to respond to the needs, expectations, and aspirations of the security and strategic institutions and forces as well as law-making, governance, judiciary, economy (agriculture-manufacturing-service sectors) and the civil society organizations.