Data Entry Operator Vacancy – Last (Interview) 15 February 2019 (Patna, Bihar), Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS) recruits Data Entry Operator Posts. Candidates with 12th Passed experienced can apply.
RMRIMS Recruitment 2019
RMRIMS Job for Data Entry Operator (12th Passed)
Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for RMRIMS Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete RMRIMS Data Entry Operator (12th Passed)recruitment 2019 process.
About Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences:
OVERVIEW Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS), Patna was established in the memory of the First President of Republic of India Deshratna Dr. Rajendra Prasad in the year 1963 with Asthma as its mandate. It was taken over by Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi on 1st April, 1984 under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India and thereafter the main thrust area is Visceral Leishmaniasis (Kala-azar). EXISTING FACILITIES This Institute has well equipped departments viz. Clinical medicine with OPD and 50-bedded Indoor facility, Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immunology, Molecular biology, Epidemiology, Animal house, Social science, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics and Library. Some of the modern equipment are: Fully automated clinical chemistry analyzer, semi-auto analyzer, Flow cytometer, PCR, Gel-documentation system, Microarray, DNA sequencer, RT-PCR, 2D gel electrophoresis system, HPLC, FPLC, Cell–counter, Ion-selective analyzer etc besides the other routine instruments for the research purpose. Our modern library and information system is featured with online bibliographic access through various online database search tools like ProQuest, ERMSS, J-Gate, JCCC etc. We also have guest house as well as International hostel to provide accommodation to our guests and scholars. COLLABORATION The institute is well recognized by the national and International agencies viz. World Health Organization (WHO/TDR), Institute for OneWorld Health, GlaxoSmithKline, DNDi, MSF, Bharat Serum and Vaccine Ltd. for clinical drug trials. We have collaborated with Department of Biotechnology, European Commission, WHO/TDR etc.
Postal Address:SH 1, Sadikpur, Patna, Bihar 800007
Tel:091-2612-2631565, 2636651, 2631561.
E-mail:email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in