Scientist Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 27 February 2019 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC Bhubaneswar) recruits Scientist Post. Candidate with M.Sc. / Ph.D. experienced can apply.
RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Scientist-B (M.Sc. / Ph.D.)
Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC Bhubaneswar) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC Bhubaneswar) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC Bhubaneswar) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete RMRC Bhubaneswar Scientist-B (M.Sc. / Ph.D.)recruitment process.
About Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC Bhubaneswar):
The Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Bhubaneswar conducts basic as well as applied research to understand and ultimately develop prevention strategy for diseases of regional importance like lymphatic filariais, malaria, diarrhoeal disorders, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, emerging and reemerging bacterial/viral infections, haemoglobinopathies and allied disorders, hypertension, diabetes and health problems related to tribal populations. For more than 30 years, RMRC research has led to identification of a new molecular variant of G6PD, , development of new molecular tool for diagnosis of V cholera strains, test for simultaneous identification of mosquito species, presence of malaria sporozoite and kind of blood meal taken by the mosquito vector, strategy for improvement of compliance of single dose DEC for elimination of lymphatic filariasis in urban areas, treatment regimens for lymphatic filariasis and therapies for scabies for the improvement of the health of millions of people.
Contact Us:Regional Medical Research Center(ICMR) Chandrasekharpur, Nandankanan Road, Bhubaneswar-751023
Fax No: 91-674-2301351
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in