Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) Recruitment 2019
Senior Resident (on Ad-Hoc Basis)
Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) Senior Resident (on Ad-Hoc Basis)recruitment 2019 process.
Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) recruits Senior Resident post. With Post Graduate, MBBS, Degree/Diploma/DNB candidates can apply.
About Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
The hospital has grown over the years and is currently having about 1216 beds, spread over in 30 acres of land. It caters to the population of New Delhi and Central District, apart from patients from other areas and even from out side Delhi. It is having 71 beds in a Nursing Home for the C.G.H.S beneficiaries, including Maternity Nursing Home.It is fully funded by the Government of India (Ministry of Health Family Welfare). No Emergency Patients are Refused treatment in this Hospital.A non-invasive Cardiac Lab and a Cardiac Cath Lab exists in this hospital, in which facility for TMT, Echo-Cardiography, Coronary Angiography and Pace Maker implantation are available. Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Neuro Surgery facilities are available in the Hospital.
This hospital has round the clock emergency services in Medicine, Surgery, Orthopedics and Paediatrics. The facilities in other specialties are also available on call basis. All supportive services like laboratory, X – Ray, CT-Scan, Ultrasound, Blood Bank and Ambulances are available round the clock. A Coronary Care Unit and an Intensive Care Unit exists in the hospital for serious Cardiac and Non-Cardiac patients. The hospital has laid down disaster action plan & disaster beds, which are made operational in case of mass casualties and disaster.
Contact Us: Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Near Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Website Address: http://www.rmlh.nic.in/
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/