रीजनल इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ एजुकेशन भोपाल
Job Vacancy Details
No. of Vacancies
Subject / Discipline
Qualifications and Experience
Duration of Engagement
Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview
Assistant Professor in Media and Entertainment
Essential Qualifications (A or B)
Rs. 45,000/- per month (consolidated)
Upto 31.03.2024 or till regular incumbent join, whichever is earlier.
Reporting time for candidates: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Instructions to the candidates:
1. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms
of educational qualification experience etc. At any stage, if it is found that any candidate is
not fulfilling the eligibility conditions as mentioned in advertisement. his/her candidature shall
2. Duration of the service of Assistant Professor, Consultant and Production Assistant on
contractual basis is upto 31.03.2024 or may be extended as per requirement. Duration of the
service for project staff: Initially for a period of three months, extendable further as per
requirement depending upon the quarterly performance appraisal of the candidates OR upto
3. The candidate is advised to check the schedule Date & Time of Skill Test/Walk-in-interview is
mentioned against each post.
4. The candidate has to produce original certificate/testimonials at the time of skill test/interview
5. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may attend the walk-in interview on
scheduled date and time at PSSCIVE, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal.
6. The posts are purely temporary and PSSCIVE reserves all rights whether to fill all the posts
mentioned in the advertisement or not keeping in view the performance and suitability of the
candidates appear in the interview. The posts are contractual with no provision of increment in
remuneration and it shall not provide any claim for regular employment in PSSCIVE.
7. A separate application may be filled in case of applying more than one post.
8. Candidates already in job should produce “Relieving Certificate” at the time of offline interview.
9. The Assistant Professor/Technical staff who has already worked in the Council (in any unit) in any
capacity for more than 2 ½ years OR 30 months need not apply.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the skill test / walk-in-interview or joining the post.
11. The selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
12. Candidates should also bring along with their written and/or published work, if any (including
their art work, multimedia, graphics, animation, audio/videos advertisement/promos, books,
journals, thesis/ dissertation magazines, etc.).
13. The institute reserves the right to modify or cancel the advertisement at any time.
14. No. of posts may increase/decrease as per requirement of the Institute. Duration of engaging
candidates may increase or decrease according to the requirement of the Institute.
15. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a
disqualification for the post.
16. Corrigendum if any will be uploaded on institute’s website only. Candidates need to see the
timely updates on website i.e. www.psscive.ac.in
17. All the disputes are subject to Bhopal jurisdiction only.
18. All those candidates seeking relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD must produce
all the requisite valid certificates in support of their claim at the time of walk-in-interview/skill test.
19. For posts mentioned at Sl. No. 1 to 5 the interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed
format i.e. Annexure I.
20. For posts mentioned at Sl. No. 6 to 13 the interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed
format i.e. Annexure II. For any clarification please contact Section Officer- 0755 2704137 / 4142
Assistant Professor, Consultant, Vacancies – Last Date 15 June 2023 (Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh) Regional Institute of Education Bhopal recruits Assistant Professor, Consultant, post. Candidates withAny Bachelors Degree, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, Any Masters Degree, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, PG Diploma, M.Phil/Ph.D Experienced can apply.
Work Experience Teacher (BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E)(CLOSED) in Regional Institute of Education Bhopal Recruitment
Work Experience Teacher (BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E)(CLOSED)
Work Experience Teacher Vacancies – Last Date 18 August 2021 (Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh) Regional Institute of Education Bhopal recruits Work Experience Teacher post. Candidates with BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Experienced can apply.
Consultant (Post Graduate) in Regional Institute of Education Bhopal - RIE Bhopal Recruitment
Consultant (Post Graduate)
System Analyst (Post Graduate) - BCA/B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E/M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/MCA in Regional Institute of Education Bhopal - RIE Bhopal Recruitment
System Analyst (Post Graduate) - BCA/B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E/M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Consultant & Various Vacancies – Last Date 26 May 2021 (Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh) Regional Institute of Education Bhopal recruits Consultant, System Analyst post. Candidates with BCA/B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, Post Graduate, Experienced can apply.
About Regional Institute of Education Bhopal (RIE Bhopal):
The Regional Institute of Education (RIE) is a constituent unit of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi. The RIEs were set up in 1963 by Government of India in four regions covering various states. The Regional Institutes were started with the objective of qualitative improvement of school education through innovative pre-service and in-service teacher education programmes and relevant research, development and extension activities. The Regional Institutes of Education have established themselves as institutes of repute in the area of school and teacher education.
Postal Address: Regional Institute of Education, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh, India
Website Address: https://riebhopal.nic.in/
Tel:91 755 2661463
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in