Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) Recruitment
Research Assistant (M.A.)
Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) Research Assistant (M.A.)recruitment process.
Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) recruits Research Assistant posts. M.A. candidates can apply.
About Rajiv Gandhi University (राजीव गाँधी यूनिवर्सिटी)
Rajiv Gandhi University (formerly Arunachal University) is the premier institution for higher education in the state of Arunachal Pradesh and has completed twenty five years of its existance. Late Smt. Indira Gandhi, the then Prime Minister of India, laid the foundation stone of the university on 4th February 1984 at Rono Hills, where the present campus is located.
Ever since its inception, the university has been trying to achieve excellence and fulfill the objectives as envisaged in the University Act. The University got academic recognition under section 2(f) from the University Grants Commission on 28th March, 1985 and started functioning from 1st April, 1985. It got financial recognition under section 12-B of the UGC on 25th March, 1994. Since then Rajiv Gandhi University then Arunachal University has carved a niche for itself in the educational scenario of the country following its selection as a University with potential for excellence by a high level expert committee of University Grants Commission from among universities in India.
Contact Us:The Registrar
Dr. Rachob Taba
Rajiv Gandhi University,
Rono Hills, Doimukh,
INDIA – 791 112
Phone :Fax : +91 360 2277889
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/