Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., Post Graduate, NET/GATE)
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for RGCB Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete RGCB Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., Post Graduate, NET/GATE)recruitment process.
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 01 April 2019 (Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala), Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology recruits Junior Research Fellow post. M.Sc., Post Graduate, NET/GATE qualified experienced candidates can apply.
About Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (राजीव गाँधी सेंटर फॉर बायोटेक्नोलॉजी)
The Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology is a growing phenomenon. Located in Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of Kerala, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology began in 1990 amongst humble surroundings as a small charitable society called the Centre for Development of Education, Science and Technology (C-DEST). In 1991, recognizing its potential, the C-DEST was made a “Grant-in-Aid” institute of the Government of Kerala and renamed as Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Development of Education, Science and Technology (RGC-DEST), becoming the first institute in the country to be named after Sri Rajiv Gandhi, former Prime Minster of India. In quick time, the institute attained national and international recognition with leading discoveries and findings in medical and plant biotechnology. The institute also received honors for being among the top PhD schools in biotechnology. In 2007 the Union Cabinet of the Government of India took the landmark decision to make RGCB a national research centre.
Contact us:Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB),
Thycaud Post, Poojappura,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 014
Phone : +91- 471-2529400 | 2347975 | 2348753
Fax : + 91- 471-2348096
Email : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/