Rehabilitation Council of India (New Delhi) Recruitment
Member Secretary – Group “A”
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Rehabilitation Council of India (New Delhi) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Rehabilitation Council of India (New Delhi) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Rehabilitation Council of India (New Delhi) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Rehabilitation Council of India (New Delhi) Member Secretary – Group “A” recruitment process.
Rehabilitation Council of India (New Delhi) recruits Member Secretary posts. Candidates with Post Graduate experienced can apply.
About Rehabilitation Council of India
The Rehabilitation Council of India(RCI) was set up as a registered society in 1986.On September,1992 the RCI Act was enacted by Parliament and it became a Statutory Body on 22 June 1993.The Act was amended by Paliament in 2000 to make it more broadbased.The mandate given to RCI is to regulate and monitor services given to persons with disability,to standardise syllabi and to maintain a Central Rehabilitation Register of all qualified professionals and personnel working in the field of Rehabilitation and Special Education.The Act also prescribes punitive action against unqualified persons delivering services to persons with disability.
Website Address: http://www.rehabcouncil.nic.in/
Contact Us:Rehabilitation Council of India
(A Statutory Body of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment),
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
B-22, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016
Tel: 011-26534287, 26532408, Fax: 011-26534297, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/