Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Recruitment
Govt Job for Senior Research Fellow (M.Sc., Net qualified)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Senior Research Fellow (M.Sc., Net qualified) recruitment process.
Senior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 12 December 2018, Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) recruits Senior Research Fellow posts. M.Sc., Net qualified experienced candidates can apply.
About Regional Cancer Centre (रीजनल कैंसर सेंटर)
The Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram, was established in 1981 by the Government of Kerala and Government of India.
We are a comprehensive cancer centre catering to the population of the State of Kerala and the adjoining parts of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
From a modest beginning, the RCC has evolved into an internationally recognized centre for conducting a wide range of cancer research and providing state-of-the-art facilities for cancer diagnosis, treatment, palliation and rehabilitation.
The RCC undertakes basic, translational and clinical research and disseminate the knowledge.
The RCC generates trained manpower for the region in various specialties of oncology-medical, Para-medical and non-medical.
Website Address – http://www.rcctvm.org/
Office Address – Medical College Campus, Post Bag No.2417, Thiruvananthapuram, India 695011, Phone 91-471-2442541 Fax : 91-471-2447454
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/