RCC Recruitment 2019
RCC Job for Field lnvestigator (Post Graduate)
Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for RCC Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete RCC Field lnvestigator (Post Graduate)recruitment 2019 process.
Field lnvestigator Vacancy – Last Date 23 January 2019, Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) recruits Field lnvestigator post. Post Graduate experienced candidates can apply.
About Regional Cancer Centre (रीजनल कैंसर सेंटर)
The Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram, was established in 1981 by the Government of Kerala and Government of India.
We are a comprehensive cancer centre catering to the population of the State of Kerala and the adjoining parts of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
From a modest beginning, the RCC has evolved into an internationally recognized centre for conducting a wide range of cancer research and providing state-of-the-art facilities for cancer diagnosis, treatment, palliation and rehabilitation.
The RCC undertakes basic, translational and clinical research and disseminate the knowledge.
The RCC generates trained manpower for the region in various specialties of oncology-medical, Para-medical and non-medical.
Website Address – http://www.rcctvm.org/
Office Address – Medical College Campus, Post Bag No.2417, Thiruvananthapuram, India 695011, Phone 91-471-2442541 Fax : 91-471-2447454
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/