Chief Project Manager Vacancies – Last Date 06 March 2019 (Delhi), Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (RECL) recruits Chief Project Manager posts. Candidates with B.Tech. / B.E., MCA experienced can apply.
RECL Recruitment 2019
RECL Job for Chief Project Manager (B.Tech/ B.E., MCA)
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (RECL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for RECL Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (RECL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (RECL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete RECL Chief Project Manager (B.Tech/ B.E., MCA)recruitment 2019 process.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
The following documents shall be produced in original for verification at the time of interview. If any of the
following documents are not produced by the candidates at the time of interview for verification, then he or she
will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor any fare reimbursed to him/her.
1. Aadhar Card/ Class 10 Certificate / Passport for Date of Birth.
2. Category Certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) on Government prescribed format. OBC
Certificate should be dated on or after 01st January, 2018 and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) status in the prescribed format, valid Physically Challenged certificate, Discharge certificate in
case of Ex-Servicemen if applicable.
3. Mark Sheets of all semesters/years in support of educational qualification.
4. Degree Certificate of Graduation and Post-Graduation.
5. If claiming age relaxation as candidates from J&K, relevant certificate.
6. Candidates with disability are required to produce duly stamped Medical certificate in relation to their
disability from Govt. Hospital or Medical Board.
7. No Objection Certificate – if employed in a Government Department / Undertaking / PSU/
Autonomous Body etc
DOCUMENTS IN SUPPORT OF WORK EXPERIENCE:
a) Joining-Relieving Letter from Company/Organization.
b) Experience /Service Certificate issued by Company/Organization. (Experience Certificates produced
should clearly indicate date of joining and date of relieving from each organization where worked.)
c) Salary Certificate together with ITR or Form-16 issued by present / past employers(s).
About Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (RECL)
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC), a NAVRATNA Central Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Power, was incorporated on July 25, 1969 under the Companies Act 1956. REC a listed Public Sector Enterprise Government of India with a net worth of Rs. 24,857.03 crore as on 31.03.15. Its main objective is to finance and promote rural electrification projects all over the country. It provides financial assistance to State Electricity Boards, State Government Departments and Rural Electric Cooperatives for rural electrification projects as are sponsored by them.
Office Address: Core- 4, SCOPE Complex, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Front Desk: 43091500
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/