आरईसी पावर डेवलपमेंट एंड कंसल्टेंसी लिमिटेड
REC Power Development and Consultancy Limited (Formerly known as REC Power Distribution Company Ltd.) is wholly owned subsidiary of REC Ltd. A “Maharatna CPSE” under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India. RECPDCL is rendering expert consultancy services in the entire value chain of power sector across the country. The spectrum of consultancy services include inter-alia, Project Management Consultancy (PMC) works, Project Implementing Agency (PIA) works, IT implementation in Power Sector, Smart Metering, Smart Grid, Solar Projects, Third Party Quality Inspection, Monitoring of Rural Electrification works, Feeder Renovation Program, Energy Audit, HVDS study, Load flow study of power system networks, preparation of Detailed Project Report(DPRs), Implementation of Power Transmission projects and such others. Also, RECPDCL is closely associated with various Government of India Schemes viz., DDUGJY, R-APDRP, IPDS, PMDP etc. and helping the Central / State power utilities across the Country.
To meet the growing requirement, REC Power Development and Consultancy Limited.(RECPDCL) intends to engage an expert as Associate having vast experience in the areas of Forest clearance, resolving RoW issues, wildlife clearance and other statutory clearance required for construction of Transmission Lines and sub-station.
The engagement will be on contractual basis for a period of 12 months which is further extendable based on performance and requirement.
Specifications are as given below:
No. of Positions
for Forest/RoW Clearance
No of posts–01
Place of Posting- UT of Ladakh
Max. Age- 65Years
Candidate should be a retired Official from Central Govt. / State Govt. / CPSUs/ Autonomous Body with experience in Forest / RoW Clearance and retired at least from the rank of Tehsildar / Ranger Officer / DFO/ Wildlife Warden or any suitable position from Revenue / Forest / Wildlife Department.
Monthly Remuneration: ₹ 50,000/- to ₹ 65, 000/- to be decided based on the qualification, experience and expertise of the Individual.
The incumbent will also be entitled for additional benefits for posting in UT of Ladakh such as air travel facility, winter accessories, free bachelor accommodation, medical health etc. as per approvals in this regard.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications/CV along with proof of age, qualification, experience and details of last drawn pay including level/grade and/or CTC as applicable (duly self-attested) with recent colour passport photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31.05.2023 in the prescribed format.
- Before applying, the candidate must satisfy himself/herself that he/she is eligible to apply for the post and is meeting with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned.
- The appointment is purely on contract basis and thus will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/permanent employment in RECPDCL.
- Candidates are required to go through the full text of notification and read all the conditions carefully while applying for the post and should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above as on the cut-off date and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. If at any stage of selection, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/False information or has suppressed any material fact(s) to become eligible, his /her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcomings(s) is detected even after his/her appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The cut-off date for reckoning age, experience will be the last date of submission of application .i.e. 31.05.2023.
- RECPDCL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/modify/ alter the process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates must produce their relieving order and last pay slip from the last served organization in the event of selection.
- Candidate should possess valid email ID and contact number for any necessary communication and should also be equipped with laptop and mobile with internet connection.
- Candidature/applications are liable for rejection if evidence of age, qualification, experience and pay are not furnished along with application.
- Incomplete application or applications received beyond the cut-off date will be summarily rejected.
- Courts of jurisdiction will be at New Delhi
- RECPDCL reserves the right to relax/raise the experience, qualification & other qualifying criteria.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates who are not shortlisted /selected.
Consultant Vacancies – Last Date – 31 May 2023 (New Delhi), REC Power Development and Consultancy Limited (RECPDCL) recruits Consultant posts. Candidates with Retired Staff, Experienced can apply.
About REC Power Development and Consultancy Limited
REC Power Development and Consultancy Limited (RECPDCL) (formerly REC Power Distribution Company Limited) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015 certified company, a wholly owned subsidiary of REC Ltd, was incorporated on 12th July, 2007. It received certificate of commencement of business on 31st July, 2007. The company focus is on facilitating the power utilities in the areas of their operation specifically related to the Power Distribution sector, by providing expertise to capitalize on the emerging needs and demands of Power Sector.
RECPDCL is rendering expert and value added consultancy services to power utilities across the country i.e., in 41 Power Distribution Companies (DISCOMs) and 4 Co-operative societies in 27 States across India with a project cost more than ₹ 85,000 Crore.
Mission & Vision
- To facilitate availability of electricity for accelerated growth and for enrichment of quality of life of rural and semi-urban population.
- To act as a competitive, client-friendly, development-oriented organization and promoting projects covering power generation, power conservation, power transmission and power distribution network in the country.
- To facilitate smooth and rapid development of transmission and distribution capacity in the country and for accelerated growth of power sector & enrichment of quality of life of all segments of population.
- To act as a competitive, client-friendly and development-oriented organization for promoting projects covering power generation, power conservation, power transmission and power distribution network in the country.