Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) Recruitment 2019
Lower Division Clerk (12th pass) - Government Jobs
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) Lower Division Clerk (12th pass) - Government Jobsrecruitment 2019 process.
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) recruits Lower Division Clerk posts. 12th pass freshers Candidates can apply.
About Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV)
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth was established on 11th Feb., 1988 with one of the objectives of promoting knowledge of Ayurveda and started functioning since 1991. The Vidyapeeth initiated the course of Member of RAV with an effort to revive the traditional method of Gurukula system of informal education of India i.e., Guru Shishya Parampara to Ayurvedic graduates after formal education. As people are aware, the present classical texts of Ayurveda, Charaka Samhita, Sushruta Samhita, Ashtanga Hridaya etc. are believed to be the outcome of such informal education. This kind of study is lacking at present in the modern educational institutions where the courses are bound by fixed syllabus, duration of time and many subjects to learn.
Contact Us:RASHTRIYA AYURVEDA VIDYAPEETH
(National Academy of Ayurveda)
Dhanvantari Bhavan, Road No.66,
Punjabi Bagh (West),
NEW DELHI – 110 026.
Phone: 011-25229753; 25228548;
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org