2) Selected candidates shall be allowed a maximum 07 days time for accepting the offer of appointment failing which the offer shall stand cancelled.
3) Appointment shall be subject to Medical fitness & verification of certificates of educational qualification/age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion certificate.
4) The decision of the hospital administration in matter of about selection/rejection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
5) The hospital reserves its right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or part without assigning any reason or giving any notice.
6) Hostel Accommodation is compulsory for Junior Resident subject to availability of Room.
2. OBC candidates with certificate issued by Delhi Govt. will only be considered.
3. The above said appointment will be given upto 31st March, 2016 or till the joining of regular candidates
whichever is earlier.
4. Junior Residents who have completed one year of J.R. Ship may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if fresh Junior Residents are not available. There would be no extension for any Junior Resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions.
About Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital
Rao Tula Ram (c. 9 December 1825 – 23 September 1863) was one of the key leaders of the Indian rebellion of 1857, in Haryana, where he is considered a state hero. He is credited with temporarily driving all of the British rule from the region that today is south-west Haryana during the Rebellion, and also helping rebel forces fighting in the historic city of Delhi with men, money and material. Noted as a good administrator and military commander, after the 1857 uprising ended, he left India, met rulers of Iran and Afghanistan and also established contacts with the Tsar of Russia, to seek their help in driving the British from India. His plans were cut short by his death from dysentery in Kabul on 23 September 1863, aged 38.