Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Govt Job for Civil Judge (Judical Magistrate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Rajasthan High Court website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Rajasthan High Court Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge (Judical Magistrate) recruitment process.
Rajasthan High Court recruits Civil Judge posts. Graduate, LLB candidates can apply.
About Rajasthan High Court
The Rajasthan High Court is the High Court of the state of Rajasthan. It was established on 21 June 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949.
The seat of the court is at Jodhpur. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 50.
View of the Rajasthan High Court, Sardar museum in Umaid Park and upper right is Jodhpur fort in 1960.
There were five High Courts functioning in the various units of the States – at Jodhpur, Jaipur and Bikaner, the High Courts of former Rajasthan and Matsya Union, before unification of the Rajasthan. The Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949 abolished these different jurisdictions and provided for a single High Court for the entire State. The High Court of Rajasthan was founded in 1949 at Jodhpur, and was inaugurated by the Rajpramukh, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh on 29 August 1949.
The first Chief Justice was Kamala Kant Verma. A bench was formed at Jaipur on 31 January 1977 under sub-section (2) of Section 51 of the States Reorganisation Act, 1956 which was dissolved in 1958. Currently the sanctioned strength of the judges is 50 and actual strength is 34.
Contact Us:Nodal Officer : Registrar Classification
EAPBX : 2545516, 2545116, 2544337,
2541338, 2541339, 2544545,
Fax No. : 0291 – 2546974 (Administration)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/