PHD Maharashtra Recruitment
Programme Officer (Procurement) - MBA, Post Graduate Diploma
Public Health Department Maharashtra (PHD Maharashtra) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for PHD Maharashtra Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Public Health Department Maharashtra (PHD Maharashtra) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Public Health Department Maharashtra (PHD Maharashtra) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete PHD Maharashtra Programme Officer (Procurement) - MBA, Post Graduate Diploma recruitment process.
Programme Officer (Procurement) Vacancies – Last Date 22 March 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Public Health Department Maharashtra (PHD Maharashtra) recruits Programme Officer (Procurement) Post. Candidate with MBA, Post Graduate Diploma experience can apply.
About Public Health Department Maharashtra (PHD Maharashtra):
Vision 2014 – ‘Health For All’
Manpower Capacity Building
Fill Medical / Non-Medical Posts
Availability of trained Nursing Manpower
Availability of Medicines
Extend / Upgrade Services
Extend Jeevandai Arogya Scheme – RGJAY
Emergency Medical Services
Main objectives of the health programs
1 To provide adequate and qualitative preventive and curative health care to the people of the State.
2 To ensure greater access to primary health care by bringing medical institutions as close to the people as possible or through mobile health units, particularly in the under-served and backward districts.
3 To improve maternal and child health with a view to reducing maternal and infant mortality.
4 To improve hospital services at the secondary levels both in terms of infrastructure and personnel.
5 To give training to doctors, nurses and other paramedical staff to meet the needs of health care in the State by upgrading their skills and knowledge.
6 To improve the maintenance of buildings
7 To implement various national health programmes
8 To give health education for improving knowledge, attitude and behaviour of the community
Contact Us:Public Health Department , Mantralaya, GT. Hospital Compound, 10th Floor, Complex Building, Mumbai :- 400 001
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/