Executive Trainee (80 Vacancies) – Last Date 01 March 2019 (Delhi), Power System Operation Corporation Limited (PSOCL) recruits Executive Trainee post. Candidate with B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. can apply.
PSOCL Recruitment 2019
Executive Trainees - B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.)
Power System Operation Corporation Limited (PSOCL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for PSOCL Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Power System Operation Corporation Limited (PSOCL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Power System Operation Corporation Limited (PSOCL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete PSOCL Executive Trainees - B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.)recruitment 2019 process.
About Power System Operation Corporation Limited (PSOCL):
Ensure Integrated Operation of Regional and National Power Systems to facilitate transfer of electric power within and across the regions and trans-national exchange of power with Reliability, Security and Economy.
The Corporation has set the following objectives in line with its Mission for integrated operation of regional and national power system through “National Load Despatch Center and Regional Load Despatch Centers” to discharge the following functions:
A. Functions of POSOCO as per directions of Ministry of Power issued from time to time
To supervise and control all aspect concerning operations and manpower requirement of RLDCs and NLDC.
To act as the apex organisation for human resources requirement of NLDC and RLDCs.
To ensure planning and implementation of infrastructure required for smooth operation and development of NLDC and RLDCs.
To coordinate the functioning of NLDC and all the RLDCs.
To advise and assist state level Load Despatch Centers, including specialised training etc.
To perform any other function entrusted to it by the Ministry of Power.
Contact Us:Registered Office: B-9 (1st Floor), Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi -110016
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/