पंजाब स्टेट कॉउन्सिल फॉर साइंस एंड टेक्नोलॉजी
PUNJAB STATE COUNCIL FOR SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
(A State Govt. Undertaking)
Floor, MGSIPA Complex, Institutional Area, Sector 26, Chandigarh- 160 019
2792325, 2793300, Fax: 2793143
Posts to be Filled
|Name of Post
|No. of Posts
|Essential Qualifications & Experience
|Upper Age Limit (Years)
|Project Assistant (General Category)
|B.Sc./3 year’s Diploma in Engineering & Technology
|@ Rs.20,000 plus 16% HRA = Rs.23,200/-
General Information & Conditions
- The total duration of the project is upto March, 2026. However, the selected candidates will be initially given
appointment for a period of one year, which may be extended further annually upto the total duration of
the project, on the basis of performance of the candidate & availability of budget.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on
the last date of submission of application i.e. 16.06.2023. They are advised to satisfy themselves before
applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the posts as on the last date of
submission of application.
- In case of receipt of large number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and
interview. The criterion for short listing the candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate
in the essential qualifications and/or experience gained in the relevant field. The list of short-listed candidates
will be uploaded on the website of PSCST under ‘Job Opportunities’.
- In case of Universities/Institute awarding CGPA etc. candidates are requested to convert the same into
percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute guidelines. Copy of conversion factor to
How to Apply
The interested eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed performa available on our website:
pscst.punjab.gov.in, along with self-attested testimonials, experience
certificates, if any, and demand draft worth Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Punjab State Council for Science and
Technology payable at Chandigarh. No fee is payable by SC category candidates. The applications complete in all
respect, along with testimonials, experience certificate etc. must reach this office latest by 16.06.2023 through
Registered/Speed Post/By Hand. The name of post applied for and name of the project must be super scribed at the
top of the envelope. PSCST reserves its right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/BC category candidates as per Government orders in force
on production of relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of
- Upper age limit is also relaxable upto five years for the employees working in Council, Govt. Departments,
autonomous bodies and public sector undertakings. This relaxation is admissible to such of the government
servants as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be
established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of
the duties of the posts, recruitment to which has been advertised.
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
- Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Self-Attested photocopy of 10th/12th class certificate indicating Date of Birth.
- Self-Attested photocopies of all education qualifications certificates as well as mark sheets.
- Self-Attested photocopy of reservation issued by the competent authority.
- Self-Attested photocopy of experience certificates, if any.
- All other supportive documents in support of the application.
Project Assistant Vacancies – Last Date -16 June 2023 (Chandigarh, Punjab), Punjab State Council for Science & technology (PSCST) recruits Project Assistant posts. B.Sc, Diploma experienced candidates can apply.
Project Associate II (M.A, M.Sc)(CLOSED) Recruitment in Punjab State Council for Science & technology (PSCST)
Date For PSCST Recruitment
Project Assistant –I (B.Sc, Diploma) Recruitment in Punjab State Council for Science & technology (PSCST)
Date For PSCST Recruitment
Project Associate II, Project Assistant I Vacancies – Last Date -16 January 2023 (Chandigarh, Punjab), Punjab State Council for Science & technology (PSCST) recruits Project Associate II, Project Assistant I posts. B.Sc, Diploma, M.A, M.Sc experienced candidates can apply.
Project Scientist (M.Sc)(CLOSED) Recruitment in Punjab State Council for Science & technology (PSCST)
Date For PSCST Recruitment
Project Scientist Vacancies – Last Date 18 October 2022 (Chandigarh, Punjab), Punjab State Council for Science & technology (PSCST) recruits Project Scientist posts. M.Sc experienced candidates can apply.
About Punjab State Council for Science & technology (PSCST)- पंजाब स्टेट कॉउन्सिल फॉर साइंस एंड टेक्नोलॉजी:
Punjab State Council for Science & technology endeavors to harness the potential of science & technology as an instrument of socio-economic change. The Council strives to ensure that efforts in science & technology are not restricted to scientific laboratories and academic institutions but percolate to the users so that science, technology & innovation increasingly become part of the everyday life of our people as well as transform rural Punjab.
Conatct Us: Punjab State Council for Science & Technology,
MGSIPA Complex, Adjacent Sacred Heart School, Sector-26 Chandigarh
Phone : 0172-2795001, 2792325, 2792787, 2793198
Fax : 0172-2793143
For more Government jobs, Please visit