Presidency University Recruitment
Project Assistant (B.Sc.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Presidency University Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Presidency University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Presidency University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Presidency University Project Assistant (B.Sc.) recruitment process.
Presidency University recruits Project Assistant Post. B.Sc. candidates can apply.
About Presidency University (प्रेसीडेंसी यूनिवर्सिटी)
Presidency University, Kolkata, formerly Hindu College and Presidency College, is a public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal.
The college was established in 1817 by Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Raja Radhakanta Deb, Maharaja Tejchandra Ray of Burdwan, David Hare, Justice Sir Edward Hyde East, Prasanna Kumar Tagore and Babu Buddinath Mukherjee.
Established as the Mahapathshala wing of Hindu College, it was renamed Presidency College, i.e., the college of the Bengal Presidency, in 1855. In 2010, under the Chief Ministership of Buddhadeb Bhattacharya, a former student of the college, it was upgraded to the status of a full university by the Presidency University Act, 2010 passed in the West Bengal Legislative Assembly.
Website Address: http://www.presiuniv.ac.in/web/https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/wp-admin/post.php?post=244310&action=edit#edit_timestamp
Contact Us: Presidency University
86/1 College Street
Phone: +91 33 2241 2738
Fax: +91 33 2257 2444
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/