Field Officer Vacancies – Last Date 28 February 2019 (Delhi), Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) recruits Field Officer posts. Candidates with Post Graduate, Graduate, B.E., PG Diploma experience can apply.
POWERGRID Recruitment 2019
Field Officer (Post Graduate, Graduate, B.E., PG Diploma)
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete POWERGRID Field Officer (Post Graduate, Graduate, B.E., PG Diploma)recruitment 2019 process.
Compensation & Benifits
1. Field Officer (ESM) engaged on contract basis shall be paid remuneration in the pay band of Rs. 30000-3%-120000/- with
initial basic pay of Rs. 30000/- + IDA + HRA + Perks @35% of basic pay.
2. Contract personnel will be entitled to 12 days Casual Leave, 10 days Sick Leave and 30 days Earned leave in a
year besides EL encashment, EOL etc. as per terms & conditions of engagement.
2. Contract personnel will be entitled for medical benefits for self during the first year of engagement and self &
family (spouse & two dependent children) from 2
nd year of engagement subject to maximum of
30,000.00(Thirty Thousand) every year for OPD cases. Contract personnel will be provided with medical
insurance in case of IPD treatments during tenure of engagement.
3. Contract personnel will be eligible for PF deductions @ 12% of consolidated remuneration per month.
1. Selection procedure for Field Officer(ESM) shall be based on Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted
candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards /
criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for
Personal Interview, if so required.
2. Screening Test if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final
3. Screening test will be of 1hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts. Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline
and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in
Screening Test shall be 30%.
4. The final merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview. Minimum qualifying marks in
5. The Offer for Contractual Engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates on the basis of merit and
based on requirement.
6. Engagement of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the company’s
7. Applicants should have sound health. No relaxation in POWERGRID Medical Norms is allowed. (Refer to
“Health link on career page of our website for Standards of Medical Fitness).
8. The decision of POWERGRID regarding scrutiny of application and shortlisting shall be final and binding.
About Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
Contact Us: B-9, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110016
EPABX : 011-26560112, 26560115, 26560193, 26564892
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/