Pondicherry University Recruitment
Govt Job for Research Associate (Ph.D., M.A.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Pondicherry University Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Pondicherry University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Pondicherry University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Pondicherry University Research Associate (Ph.D., M.A.) recruitment process.
Pondicherry University recruits Research Associate Post. Ph.D., M.A. experienced candidates can apply.
About Pondicherry University:
Pondicherry University is a central university in Puducherry, India. Founded in 1985 by the Government of India, the university is acollegiate university with a jurisdiction spread over the Union Territories of Puducherry, Lakshadweep and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It has 35,000 students in its 87 affiliated colleges including 27,000 students in the distance education mode. The current strength of students studying on-campus stands at 6,500. It has introduced innovations like the Choice-based Credit System and on-line admission for postgraduate studies. Pondicherry University is ranked as one of the top ten Universities in India based on the survey conducted on 2013. Teaching and research are its primary functions as in other Central Universities. It has affiliated colleges located in Puducherry, Karaikal, Mahé, Yanam and the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. The Pondicherry University Act, 1985, under the central government…. Pondicherry University reached the pinnacle of its growth during the XI plan when Prof J A K Tareen was the Vice Chancellor. It became India’s fastest growing central university with 300% all round growth in Students, Faculty, Infrastructure, Teaching programmes, Research projects, and students seeking admissions. The Faculty are from 22 states and students from 30 states and union territories. Some of the Socially relevant achievements of XI plan are rent free hostels to girls, Free education and free hostels to all physically challenged, free transport to students,100% disabled friendly buildings and special library for visually challenged. In 2012 Prof Tareen received from president of India, the best Institution award for PU.
Postal Address:Kalapet, Puducherry, 605014
Tel: 0413 – 2655179
Fax: 0413 – 2655734
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/