प्रोफेसर जयशंकर तेलंगाना स्टेट एग्रीकल्चरल यूनिवर्सिटी
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk – in – Interview to fill up the below mentioned temporary post on contractual basis in the Central Sector Scheme “Monitoring of Pesticide Residues at National Level” (GOI Project) on 26-05-23 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM at All India Network Project on Pesticide Residues, EEI Premises, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad -30.
Name of the Post
No. of Vacant Positions
Upper age limit
1 Research Associate 1 Ph.D degree in /
Organic Chemistry /
M.Sc degree in Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry /
Zoology with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1″ division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA with at least 3 years of
Research experience as
Associateship/ Training Basic and practical
knowledge of GC,
minimum 2 years of
in NABL accreditation process. Rs. 49,000/- + HRA
Rs.54,000/- + HRA(for Ph.D) 45 for
Women, 40 for Men
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The placement of RA in the scheme / project will be made on contract basis which can be continued on six monthly basis upto the date of termination of the project/scheme depending on the satisfactory progress/performance.
2. Candidates called for the interview for the position of RA will not be entitled for TA/DA.
3. Candidates are requested to carry all original relevant documents/certificates with a set of attested photocopies to the interview.
4. The eligible candidates will be interviewed by selection committee.
5. It is mandatory to agree and sign a Memorandum upon joining the position.
6. The fellowship will stand terminated on completion of the tenure of the scheme/project or on the date stated in the sanction order of the scheme whichever is earlier whether so communicated formally on individual basis or not.
7. The RA shall have no legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts or any further contractual engagement on termination of the scheme/project. The engagement in the scheme is purely time bound, non-regular and on co-terminus basis with the scheme. The services of the incumbent shall stand terminated automatically on expiry of the period given in the sanction. DAC / ICAR /Institutes / University holds no responsibility for his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post on termination of the project.
8. The RA will be under the Administrative control of the PI/Head of the Scheme.
9. The nature of work includes both field and laboratory work, requires to visit various sampling locations to collect samples
10. RA will devote their whole time to the assignment given to them and they will not be allowed to accept or hold another appointment paid or otherwise during that period.
11. The candidate has to perform all duties, responsibilities that will be assigned to him/her by the PI / Residue Analyst / Superior Authority as per the requirement of the project.
12. The research work done by the RA will be the property of the DAC/ICAR and the RA will have no control or right on the same. The contribution in research work can accordingly be acknowledged/ included in the research papers as solely decided by the P.I. No right in this regard can be claimed.
13. Candidate shall not leave the project during and or in the middle of the tenure. Further, however, if he/she intends to do so he/she has to give one month’s notice in writing in advance
14. If any RA leaves his/her assignment without permission for one month, he/she will stand terminated from the date of his/her absence.
15. RA engaged in the project / scheme while applying for any position/post elsewhere need to obtain NOC from his/her present PI.
16. While leaving the job, RA has to hand over the charge to his/her PI.
17. The RA shall settle their claim within one year of leaving fellowship/scheme and no claim will be entertained after one year of leaving or termination of his/her service.
18. The appointment of RA will be terminated at any time by issue of 24 hour’s notice if the RA is found to be negligent in his/her work or found guilty of gross negligence in his/her duties of grave misconduct.
19. The selected candidate will have to work at AINP on Pesticide Residues, PJTSAU for entire term as full time worker and is required to adhere to the administrative, financial and disciplinary regulations of the University.
20. The notification does not mean that the post will necessarily be filled in. The discretionary powers will rest with selection committee constituted for the purpose. The appointment of the selected candidate for the said post shall be a tenure appointment and likely to be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof and candidate shall not have any right of claiming permanency benefit of the said post or such posts by virtue of appointment.
21. The decision of the Principal Scientist (Ento.) & Head, Pesticide Residues Laboratory, AINP on Pesticide Residues, EEl Premises, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad will be final and binding in all aspects.
Research Associate Vacancy interview Date – 26 May 2023 (Hyderabad, Telangana), Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University recruits Research Associate post. M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D Experienced candidates can apply.
Part Time Teacher ( M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D)(CLOSED) in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University Recruitment
Part Time Teacher ( M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D)(CLOSED)
Part Time Teacher Vacancy interview Date – 19 April 2023 (Hyderabad, Telangana), Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University recruits Part Time Teacher post. M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D Experienced candidates can apply.
Teaching Associate or Research Associate (M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D)(CLOSED) in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University Recruitment
Teaching Associate or Research Associate (M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D)(CLOSED)
Teaching Associate or Research Associate Vacancy interview Date – 27 March 2023 (Hyderabad, Telangana), Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University recruits Teaching Associate or Research Associate post. M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D Experienced candidates can apply.
Technician ( B.Sc, )(CLOSED) in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University Recruitment
Technician ( B.Sc, )(CLOSED)
About Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (प्रोफेसर जयशंकर तेलंगाना स्टेट एग्रीकल्चरल यूनिवर्सिटी)
(PJTSAU) named in honour and memory of Professor Jayashankar, an eminent educationist and an ardent Telangana ideologue is the only Farm University of Telangana state which came into being in the event of the bifurcation from Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University , the only farm university for erstwhile United State of Andhra Pradesh.
The state of Telangana was born on June 2nd 2014, as per the notification of Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act.2014 and the Prof.
Jayashankar Telangana Agricultural University was established as per the Telangana Govt’s G.O. Ms No.7, Agricultural and Cooperation (Agri III) Department, Govt. of Telangana dated 31-07-2014 adapting the ANGRAU Act 1963 as “The ANGRAU Act of 1963 (Telangana Adaptation) order, 2014”.
Contact Us:Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030
EPABX: 040-24015011 to 040-24015017
040-24015161 to 040-24015163
E-mail : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit