Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Recruitment
Govt Job for Telescope Operator Trainee - Diploma
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Telescope Operator Trainee - Diploma recruitment process.
Telescope Operator Trainee Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 26 November 2018, Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) recruits Telescope Operator Trainee post. Candidates with Diploma experienced can apply.
About Physical Research Laboratory – PRL (भौितक अनुसंधान प्रयोगशाला)
The Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) is a National Research Institute for space and allied sciences, supported mainly by Department of Space, Government of India. This research laboratory has ongoing research programmes in astronomy and astrophysics, atmospheric sciences and aeronomy, Earth sciences, Solar System studies and theoretical physics. It manages the Udaipur Solar Observatory and is located in Ahmedabad.
Known as the cradle of space sciences in India, the Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) was founded on 11 November 1947 by Dr. Vikram Sarabhai. PRL had a modest beginning at his residence, the RETREAT, with research on cosmic rays.
The institute was formally established at the M.G. Science Institute, Ahmedabad, with support from the Karmkshetra Educational Foundation and the Ahmedabad Education Society. Prof. Kalpathi Ramakrishna Ramanathan was the first Director of the institute. The initial focus was research on cosmic rays and the properties of the upper atmosphere. Research areas were expanded to include theoretical physics and radio physics later with grants from the Atomic Energy Commission.
Today PRL is actively involved in research, related to five major fields of science. PRL is also instrumental in the PLANEX planetary science and exploration programme.
Contact Us:PHYSICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
Ahmedabad – 380 009, India
Phone: +91-79-26314 000, 2630 2129.
Fax: +91-79-2631 4900
email: info AT prl.res.in
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/