Pushpa Gujral Science City (PGSC) Recruitment
Project Associate (B.E., B.Sc.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Pushpa Gujral Science City (PGSC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Pushpa Gujral Science City (PGSC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Pushpa Gujral Science City (PGSC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Pushpa Gujral Science City (PGSC) Project Associate (B.E., B.Sc.) recruitment process.
Pushpa Gujral Science City (PGSC) recruits Project Associate post. B.E., B.Sc. experience candidates can apply.
About Pushpa Gujral Science City (PGSC)
Pushpa Gujral Science City offers a blend of education, curiosity and fun to ensure longer and repeated visits. The project is aimed at cultivating an interest in science through open-ended exploration away from text books and black boards, with a scientific approach to problem solving. The project has something for everyone, regardless of age, education, profession or social strata and is intended to make science accessible to people who are not part of the formal education system.
The total cost of the Science City Project is Rs.100 crores. It is a joint project of the Government of India and Government of Punjab. Government of India contributed Rs.70 crore for capital expenses (Buildings and Exhibits) where as Punjab Government provided Rs.30 cores in terms of land and other infra structural facilities.
The foundation stone of the Science City was laid down by former Prime Minister Sh. I. K. Gujral on October 17, 1997.
The first phase of Science City was inaugurated by the His Excellency Lt. Gen (retd) S.F Rodrigues, Governor of Punjab on March 19, 2005. Major attractions included in the first phase were Space Theatre, Laser Theatre, 3D Theatre, Flight Simulator and Fun Science exhibitis.
A State level Energy Education and Awareness Park was also developed in collaboration with Punjab Energy Development Agency (PEDA).
PGSC, in its second phase added several galleries namely Amazing Living Machine, Science of Sports, Virtual Reality and Cyber Space, Earthquake Simulator, convention hall and Dinosaurs park to present memorable, entertaining, knowledge-based and excitable experience.
In addition to these galleries, Panorama on Life through the ages and a climate change show is being developed to add further attraction.
Contact us: Captain Amarinder Singh,Chief Minister, Punjab
Patron-in-Chief , PGSC Society
Room No. 32, 2nd Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat, Chandigarh.
Tel. No.: 91-172-2740325, 2740769
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/