Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) Recruitment
Govt Job for Whole-time Member (Law) - Contract
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) Whole-time Member (Law) - Contract recruitment process.
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) recruits Whole-time Member (Law) posts. Experience candidates can apply.
About Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)
The Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority Act was passed on 19th September, 2013 and the same was notified on 1st February, 2014. PFRDA is regulating NPS, subscribed by employees of Govt. of India, State Governments and by employees of private institutions/organizations & unorganized sectors. The PFRDA is ensuring the orderly growth and development of pension market.
The Government of India had, in the year 1999, commissioned a national project titled “OASIS” (an acronym for old age social & income security) to examine policy related to old age income security in India. Based on the recommendations of the OASIS report, Government of India introduced a new Defined Contribution Pension System for the new entrants to Central/State Government service, except to Armed Forces, replacing the existing system of Defined Benefit Pension System. On 23rd August, 2003, Interim Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority (PFRDA) was established through a resolution by the Government of India to promote, develop and regulate pension sector in India. The contributory pension system was notified by the Government of India on 22nd December, 2003, now named the National Pension System (NPS) with effect from the 1st January, 2004. The NPS was subsequently extended to all citizens of the country w.e.f. 1st May, 2009 including self employed professionals and others in the unorganized sector on a voluntary basis.
Website Address: http://www.pfrda.org.in/
Our Contact Address:Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority,
B-14/A,Chatrapati Shivaji Bhawan,
Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110016
Phone : 011-26517501,011-26517503,011-26517097
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/