Consultant (12 Vacancies) – Last Date 09 February 2019 (Delhi), Power Finance Corporation (PFC) Limited recruits Consultant posts. B.E./ B.Tech. experience candidates can apply.
Consultant (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Power Finance Corporation (PFC) Limited Recruitment
Consultant (B.E./ B.Tech.)
1. **All criteria mentioned above are for general candidates, however, relaxation of age, experience, percentage of marks in qualification,
etc. as per Govt guidelines for contractual appointment shall be applicable for the posts reserved for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD and ExServicemen candidates.
2. The reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste/ category certificate in prescribed format of Government of India,
issued by the Competent Authority, in support of their claim. In addition, the OBC-NCL (OBC-Non Creamy layer) candidates will be
required to submit a valid caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for the purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under
Government of India/Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08-
09-93 from a Competent Authority. Further, the OBC-NCL candidates will have to submit an undertaking at the time of Personal Interview,
if called for, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer.
3. The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NCL candidates and such
candidates will have to indicate their category as General.
4.If the SC/ST/OBC/PwBD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, then the candidates will be required to submit
a self-certified translated copy of the same in either English or Hindi.
5. Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBC-NCL, 10 years for PwBD of General, 13 years for PwBD of OBCNCL and 15 years for PwBD of SC/ST candidates, as applicable. However, in no case the age shall exceed 58 years even after all
6. Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
7. Relaxed standard in minimum percentage of marks in qualification for SC, ST and PwBD candidates for reserved vacancies is pass grade.
About Power Finance Corporation (PFC) Limited- पावर फाइनेंस कारपोरेशन:
PFC would be the most preferred Financial Institution; providing affordable and competitive products and services with efficient and internationally integrated sourcing and servicing, partnering the reforms in the Indian Power Sector and enhancing value to its stakeholders; by promoting efficient investments in the power and allied sectors in India and abroad. We will achieve this being a dynamic, flexible, forward looking, trustworthy, socially responsible organization, sensitive to our stakeholders’ interests, profitable and sustainable at all times, with transparency and integrity in operations.
Contact Us:Registered Office
Power Finance Corporation Ltd.
1, Barakhamba Lane, Connaught Place
New Delhi-110 001
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/