Govt Job for Chairman and Managing Director (Graduate, Engineering Degree, MBA)
Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for PESB Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete PESB Chairman and Managing Director (Graduate, Engineering Degree, MBA)recruitment process.
Chairman and Managing Director Vacancies – Last Date 14 February 2019, Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) recruits Chairman and Managing Director Posts. Candidates with Graduate, Engineering Degree, MBA experienced can apply.
About Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB):
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (P.E.S.B) is a high powered body constituted by Government of India Resolution dated 3.3.1987 which was subsequently amended from time-to-time, the latest being on 11.11.2008. The P.E.S.B has been set up with the objective of evolving a sound managerial policy for the Central Public Sector Enterprises and, in particular, to advise Government on appointments to their top management posts. The policy of Government is to appoint through a fair and objective selection procedure outstanding professional managers to Level-I and Level-II posts and posts at any other level, as may be decided by the Government from time to time. Government have also recognised the need to develop a cadre of professional managers within the public sector. Hence unless markedly better candidates are available from outside, internal candidates, employed in the PSE, will be preferred for appointment to Board level posts. However, if internal candidates are not available, preference will be given to candidates working in other PSEs, either in the same area of business or in other areas. Mobility of managerial personnel among PSEs within the same sector or group, failing which mobility within the public sector as a whole will be encouraged, subject to certain limitations.
Postal Address:502, Block No. 14, PE Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/