Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Recruitment
Senior Research Fellow (B.Sc., M.Sc.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Senior Research Fellow (B.Sc., M.Sc.) recruitment process.
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) recruits Senior Research Fellow Post. Candidate with B.Sc., M.Sc. experienced can apply.
About Punjab Agricultural University – PAU (पंजाब एग्रीकल्चरल यूनिवर्सिटी):
The was established in 1962 to serve the state of erstwhile Punjab. It was inaugurated by Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru, Prime Minister of India on July 8, 1963. On trifurcation of Punjab in November 1966, Haryana Agricultural University was carved out of PAU by an Act of Parliament in February 1970. Later, in July 1970, Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidalya was established. In 2006 the College of Veterinary Science was upgraded to become Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Science University (GADVASU) at Ludhiana. The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is located in Ludhiana city (Punjab State) in north-west India at a distance of 316 km from New Delhi. It is well connected by road and rail with the national capital. Situated on the Ludhiana – Ferozepur Road, the University covers an area of 1510 acres on its main campus and 4615 acres at the regional research stations. Modeled on the pattern of land grant colleges in U.S.A., the PAU performs the integrated functions of teaching, research and extension in agriculture, agricultural engineering, home science and allied disciplines. The University have well equipped laboratories, library and lecture rooms and elaborate farm facilities. Hostel accommodation is available in the university hostels for single students. Married students, if accompanied by their family members, will have to find accommodation outside the campus.
ContactUs:Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana-141004, Punjab, INDIA
Fax. 91-161- 2400945
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/