Parliament of India Recruitment 2019
Welfare Officer (Graduate)- Government Job
Parliament of India Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Parliament of India Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Parliament of India website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Parliament of India Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Parliament of India Welfare Officer (Graduate)- Government Jobrecruitment 2019 process.
Parliament of India recruits Welfare Officer posts. Graduate, experienced candidates can apply.
About Parliament of India
The Parliament of India is the supreme legislative body of the Republic of India. Parliament is composed of the President of India and the houses. It is bicameral with two houses: Rajya Sabha (Council of States) and the Lok Sabha (House of the People). The President in his role as head of legislature has full powers to summon and prorogue either house of Parliament or to dissolve Lok Sabha. The president can exercise these powers only upon the advice of the Prime Minister and his Council of Ministers.
Those elected or nominated (by the President) to either house of Parliament are referred to as members of parliament (MP). The Member of parliament, Lok Sabha are directly elected by the Indian public voting in single member districts and the members of Rajya Sabha are elected by the members of the State Legislative Assemblies by proportional representation. The Parliament has a sanctioned strength of 543 in Lok Sabha excluding the 2 nominees from the Anglo-Indians if so the president of India felt desirable and 245 in Rajya Sabha including the 12 nominees from the expertise of different fields of science, culture, art and history. The Parliament meets at Sansad Bhavan in New Delhi.
Contact Us:THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL,
ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE,
NEW DELHI -110001.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/