Paradip Port Trust Recruitment
Chief Officer (Flotilla) - 12th pass
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Paradip Port Trust website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Paradip Port Trust Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Paradip Port Trust Chief Officer (Flotilla) - 12th pass recruitment process.
Paradip Port Trust recruits Chief Officer (Flotilla) Posts. Candidates with 12th pass experienced can apply.
About Paradip Port Trust
Paradip is one of the Major Ports of India and Late Biju Patnaik, the then Chief Minister of Odisha, is the founder father of Paradip Port. Late Jawaharlal Nehru, the then Prime Minister of India, laid the foundation stone of the Port on 3rd January 1962 near the Confluence of river Mahanadi and Bay of Bengal. Government of India took over the management of the Port from the Government of Odisha on 1st June 1965. INS “INVESTIGATOR” had the privilege of maiden berthing in the Port on the 12th March, 1966. The Port was declared open by Late Peter Stambolic, the then Prime Minister of Yugoslavia on the same day. Government of India declared Paradip Port as the Eighth Major Port of India on 18th April 1966 making it the FIRST MAJOR PORT in the East Coast commissioned after independence.
Website : http://www.paradipport.gov.in/
Office Addresss : Dy.Chief Vigilance Officer.
Paradip Port Trust.
Paradip Port – 754142, Orissa, India,
Phone – 06722-222045
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/