Young Professional-I Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 19 February 2019 (Bhubaneswar, Orissa), Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) recruits Young Professional-I posts. Candidates with 12th passed, Diploma experienced can apply.
Young Professional-I (12th, Diploma)
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for OUAT Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete OUAT Young Professional-I (12th, Diploma)recruitment process.
About उड़ीसा यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ एग्रीकल्चर एंड टेक्नोलॉजी
The Radhakrishnan University Education Commission of 1949 emphasised the need for establishing Agricultural Universities in India., Subsequently, the indo-American team consistitued under the Chairmanship of Dr. K.R. Damle (1955), the then Vice-president of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, suggested a system of education for Indian as followed in the Land Grant Colleges of USA. The Planning Commission Committee felt the inadequacy of trained personnel for substantial output in agricultural operations with the then set up of research, education and extension in Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and allied fields. In course of time, these recommendations led to the creation of the agricultural universities to accomplish the integration of teaching, research and extension.
Contact Us: Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology
Fax -: 91-674-2397780
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/