Orissa High Court, Cuttack Recruitment
Govt Job for Law Reporter
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Orissa High Court, Cuttack Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Orissa High Court, Cuttack website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Orissa High Court, Cuttack Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Orissa High Court, Cuttack Law Reporter recruitment process.
Orissa High Court, Cuttack recruits Law Reporter Post. Candidate with Advocate experience can apply.
About Orissa High Court, Cuttack :
At the commencement of the 20th Century Bengal Presidency was a vast province including Assam, Bihar and Orissa. It was really difficult to manage administratively such vast areas inhabited by people speaking in different languages and having different traditions. Administrative exigencies required separation of such areas which originally did not from part of Bengal. In 1905 Lord Curzon, however, with a sinister motive of wedging a division among the Bengal nationalists on communal basis partitioned Bengal into two parts and formed a new province with Assam and Eastern Bengal. Bihar and Orissa were retained with remaining parts of Bengal as province of Bengal. Lord Curzon did not hide his real motive when he pointed out to the Muslims of Eastern Bengal that the new province of Eastern Bengal and Assam was conceived as a Muslim majority province. Partition of Bengal stimulated nation-wide protest. It was opposed by all sections of Bengalees. Fierce agitation ultimately compelled the British to re-partition. The two parts of Bengal were again united. Bihar and Orissa were separated from Bengal Presidency to from new province of Bihar. By a notification dated March 22, 1912 new province of Bihar and Orissa was formed. However, still the said new province of Bihar and Orissa was under the jurisdiction of Calcutta High Court.
Contact Us: Orissa Highcourt, Cuttack
email : highcourt[dot]or[at]nic[dot]in
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/