ओडिशा पावर ट्रांसमिशन कारपोरेशन लिमिटेड
Job Position Details
Assistant Medical Officer
Pay & Allowances
MBBS from recognized University.
Candidate should have 1 year relevant post qualification experience.
Maximum Age: 45 Years as on 01.06.2023.
Monthly Remuneration is Rs. 70,000/- with 3% yearly increment.
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Government of Odisha Undertaking)
Regd.Office: Janpath: Bhubaneswar-751022.
Telephone: (0674) 2540051 (EPABX), Website: www.optcl.co.in
Terms & Conditions:
- Pay & Allowance: The payment will be a monthly consolidated remuneration. The selected candidate shall not be entitled to Dearness allowance or any other Special Pay or allowance, over & above the consolidated remuneration.
- Tenure of Contract:
- The tenure of the contract is initially for a period of 3 years.
- This is a full-time contractual appointment; hence the appointee shall not accept any other appointment paid or otherwise.
- Extension: Extension will be considered subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of OPTCL.
- Place of Posting: The selected candidates will be posted under the control of the O/o Chief Medical Officer, Power Hospital, OPTCL.
- Working Hour: Full time as per the duty hours of OPTCL. The selected candidate will be required to perform duties of General Duty of Asst. Medical Officer (on contract) during different shifts as may be assigned by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Leave & Holidays: 10 days leave in a calendar year. In case of engagement during the mid of the calendar year, leave will be reduced proportionately.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to having sound health and being physically & mentally fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per the norms and standards of Medical Fitness.
- Final selection of the candidates shall be subject to medical fitness.
- Other Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India. The candidate must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rule 1965.
- The candidate should be free from any vigilance/ criminal cases.
- A candidate who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from the operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
- The candidates must have a good character.
- Candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply for the post.
- Selection procedure:
- Selection will be made through a personal interview by a Selection Committee.
- Candidates are required to produce original certificates towards proof of age, experience, qualification and marks from HSC/10th onwards, caste, etc. for the purpose of verification prior to the personal interview.
- Filling-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on the suitability of candidates & no claim will arise for appointment if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- General Information & Instruction:
- Applications submitted to OPTCL if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable for rejection. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Mere applying for the post and fulfilling eligibility criteria in reference to the advertisement does not confer any right for an applicant to claim appointment.
- Any dispute arising out of the ongoing recruitment shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court of Orissa.
- Candidates working in State / Central Government / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies of Govt. shall produce a “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” at the time of Personal Interview.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant shall ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that she/he has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcomings are detected even after appointment, her/his services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- OPTCL Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process or increase/decrease the number of engagement if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof at any stage.
- Termination: The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Corporation giving one month notice if performance found to be unsatisfactory. However, in cases of any misconduct including but not limited to misappropriation, negligence, or causing loss to the Corporation, engagement can be terminated without any prior notice.
- How to apply:
- Candidates are requested to download the application form from our website www.optcl.co.in.
- Application should be superscribed “For the post of Assistant Medical Officer” and sent along with Bio-data, attested recent passport-size photograph, attested copies of certificates in support of the date of birth, qualification, and experience to SGM (HRD), 2nd floor, Multistoried Building, OPTCL, Janpath, Bhubaneswar-751022 through Regd. Post / Speed Post / Courier Service only on or before 21.06.2023 5.30 PM. OPTCL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery / loss in transit.
- Applications after the due date OR without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected outrightly.
Assistant Medical Officer Vacancy – Last Date 21 June 2023 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) recruits Assistant Medical Officer posts. Candidates with MBBS experience can apply.
Chief Security Officer (Post Graduate, Any Graduate)(CLOSED) in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited - OPTCL Recruitment
Chief Security Officer (Post Graduate, Any Graduate)(CLOSED)
Chief Security Officer Vacancy – Last Date 13 December 2019 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) recruits Chief Security Officer posts. Candidates with Graduate, Post Graduate experience can apply.
Consultant (Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma) in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment
Consultant (Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma)
Consultant Vacancies – Last Date 8 March 2019 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) recruits Consultant posts. Candidates with Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma experience can apply.
About Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) – ओडिशा पावर ट्रांसमिशन कारपोरेशन लिमिटेड:
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a State owned power utility organization in Odisha is engaged in the business of transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading utilities in the Country in Transmission space. The present asset value of the Corporation is about Rs.3000 Crores.
Contact Us:ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED.
Registered Office : Janpath, Bhubaneswar – 751022
Phone : (0674)- 2541320 / 2542320.
For more Government jobs, Please visit